WHITEPAPERS & DESIGN RESOURCES
- Aluminum Extrusions Design: 6 Mistakes Designers Make & How to Avoid Them
Learn how to avoid these six common design issues aluminum extrusion manufacturers see on new profile designs.
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Manufactured Product Costs
Insights on five effective ways product manufacturers can improve their bottom lines.
- 3 Toughest LED Lighting Design Challenges Solved Using Aluminum Extrusions
Read how aluminum extrusions can help LED lighting designers & manufacturers build more reliable, efficient & cost effective fixtures.
- From Supply Chain to Value Chain
Valuable insights on the American reshoring movement and its impact on the traditional supply chain model.
- The Make or Buy Decision for Aluminum Component Production
Determine whether producing aluminum components in-house or outsourcing them makes sense for your business.
- 10 Guidelines for Ordering Custom Aluminum Extrusions Every Designer Should Know
Save time and get more accurate quotes by understanding these important questions.
- AEC Aluminum Extrusion Manual
Comprehensive 146-page guide by the Aluminum Extruders Council includes designing with aluminum, the aluminum extrusion process, and details on alloys, finishings and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Extrusion Alloy Characteristics and Applications Chart
Helpful table on aluminum alloys compiled by the Aluminum Extruders Council.
- Introduction to Geometric Tolerancing
Geometric tolerancing is the technical language used by designers and engineers to communicate their requirements to the people who produce assembly components.
- Standard Terminology for Geometric Tolerancing
- Introduction to Aluminum Extrusion Dies & Tooling
- Overview of Extruded Aluminum Finishes
- Architectural Anodize Data Sheet